The Sky Used to be Blue
- patricefitz on Third Part of Karma Series – DEEP JUSTICE – out now!
- Anthony on Third Part of Karma Series – DEEP JUSTICE – out now!
- patricefitz on “Deep Justice” – Karma series #3 Sneak Peek!
- Jimmy Boggs on “Deep Justice” – Karma series #3 Sneak Peek!
- Anna O. on Self-Publishing? Step on the GAASS!
Tag Cloudagents authors books Cleaning Up Deep Justice ebooks eFitzgerald Publishing electronic publishing ereaders free books Hay Festival Hugh Howey indie indie books indie publishing indie writers inspiration J.A. Konrath James Patterson Jonathan Franzen Karma KDP KDP Select Kindle literary agents mushy stuff novelists Patrice Fitzgerald Patricia Cornwell political thrillers reviews RUNNING self-publishers self-publishing self-publishing success Shift Omnibus Silo Silo story strong women The Sky Used to be Blue thrillers traditionally published books WOOL Wool Omnibus writers
Tag Archives: Bonnie Solow
Well, the world of books has somehow turned upside down! Even established literary agents now acknowledge that self-publishing is a viable, and possibly more lucrative, option for writers. There is a surprisingly open-minded and encouraging post at Alan Rinzler’s “The … Continue reading